Wednesday 21 April 2010

Pink o'clock

I have found my dream watch. Unfortunately, said watch happens to be from Cartier and costs £24,000. With a soft pink crocodile strap and a white gold face encrusted with diamonds it is perfect. Just a shame about the price tag...

If you (like me) don't have £24,000 to splash, here are some pink options that are a little more purse-friendly. From quirky to girly to sporty, these aren't for watches for wall flowers, but demand instead to be worn with a smile. Watches are a great yet practical way to make a statement and add some colour to your outfit.

With the skater girl print and the lack of numbers on its face, this is a watch for a laid back lady who is to cool to care the PRECISE time...

How could you resist this loved up watch from Swatch?

This sleek fuchsia and silver number from Armani Exchange is modern and stylish.

I think this hot pink watch from Nixon Rubine is my favourite. It is simple yet bold, and if I can't have the Cartier, I can imagine this one sitting very comfortably on my wrist instead.

Chunky, fluorescent watches are big this year, and this bubblegum version from Toy Watch is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment