Thursday 27 January 2011

London Life

Other than imagining living in a Notting Hill house with a pink door, nothing makes me much happier than walking around London. You would never imagine that I actually live here when I embark on one of my wide-eyed wanderings, straining my neck to take in every corner and crevice of city. Cheeks pinched pink with enthusiasm and the cold I must appear like an over-eager child.

Perhaps it comes from growing up in a tiny country town where my excitement came via copies of Vogue and regulated doses of city visits.

But maybe it's just because I live in one of the best cities in the world.

From St Paul's to the street art I have developed an obsession for, to stumbling onto a film set where a tuxedoed Stephen Fry stood surrounded by walking vegetables... London never ceases to amaze.



Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment