Thursday 10 May 2012

Good Enough to Eat: Outfit 1

Today I spent my morning sorting through photographs on my computer, and I came to a startling realisation. The majority of the photos I have taken over the past few years have been of either flowers or cakes.

Perhaps that is not particularly surprising.

Either way, the abundance of pretty cupcakes and petals that look good enough to eat gave me an idea: to put together some outfit posts every now and then inspired by flowers and cakes that I have photographed. Blooms, cupcakes and clothes - three of my favourite things.

So below is what I would wear whilst eating this lemon cupcake and carrying a heavy bunch full of daisies.
Jacket, £55 River Island, Dress, £35 River Island, Shoes, £55 Office, Bag £15.99 New Look, Earrings £13.50 Eclectic Eccentricity, Posie Tint Lip and Cheek Stain, £24.50 Benefit, Nail Varnish in Daydream, £5 Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment