Wednesday 4 July 2012

Vogue

Apologies for my absence. I spent a wonderful week on holiday in Italy last week and after arriving back on Sunday at midnight my week has been somewhat busy.

On Monday I started work experience at Vogue...

This post will be short and sweet as I am off to get some well-needed shut-eye (fashion is tiring) but I thought I would share something that made me smile this evening: a familiar face on the Vogue website.

When I asked the Vogue team if I could leave early today to attend an awards ceremony at my university I didn't for a moment expect to find myself on their website a few hours later.

Sadly I didn't win the award, but after seeing this I still have a rather large smile on my face.

Good night for now and watch this space for some posts at the weekend when this working girl gets a chance to rest (or more likely, a chance to clean my house...)

 http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/the-vogue-blog/2012/07/04/the-future-of-feature-films

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment