Saturday 31 July 2010

I left my heart in Paris

Accessorize are right on the mark with their latest stationery collection. As my move to London and to university hovers ever nearer I am on the lookout for pretty (of course) stationery and this Paris inspired range looks just the trick. Just give me something romantic with a hint of 'La Belle Paris' and I'm sold.
This notelet set looks perfect for the most stylish correspondence, or ideally, the sweetest of love letters. (Set of 8 notecards and envelopes £5)
I particularly like the chunky size of this pretty notebook, making it big enough to contain all my thoughts, scribbles and endless lists. (Notebook £7)
A useful A4 file; practical, but with its romantic Parisian pattern it is practically perfect too. (A4 file £3.50)
'I'm sticking with you'
And finally these lovely post-its make shopping lists and phone messages so much more appealing. (Post-its £3)

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment