Monday 5 October 2009

Pink on the Catwalk...

Over the past weeks I have been spending every evening on style.com, as the fashion shows from new york, london, milan and now paris have been reported. To me there is nothing quite like waiting for the photos from the next shows to be posted, and to see what Marc Jacobs, Erdem Moragliolu, Matthew Williamson, or Elbar Albaz (some of my favourites) have offered up to pine after. I feel almost as if I could jump into my laptop and tumble down to the runways in Paris or Milan. Hopefully one day I won't just have to dream about being there, but will be sitting amongst the well-dressed crowd.

As I have been watching I have been pleased to see my favourite colour gracing the runway. Here are some of my favourite examples.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment