Sunday 6 June 2010

Libby loves bunnies

I love bunnies. You probably would have guessed.

I spent my entire GCSE graphics course drawing rabbits. I had to come up with a concept for a company and design products, and mine was a card company full of the bunny designs that my friends and family are sometimes lucky enough to receive from me for birthdays and christmases. I think by the end of the course my graphics teacher (bless him) never wanted to see another rabbit ever again and thought I was thoroughly mad, but I enjoyed myself.

Looking through old files on my computer I found some of my bunnies and thought I would share. Hope you enjoy.

Libby

P.S and if the buyer for Paperchase happens to be reading, I am trying to conjur up money-making schemes for university, so get in touch.
P.P.S Ha. Ha.

NEW WARREN BUNNY


HONEY BUNNY




MERBUNNY

EXTREME BUNNY



HAWAIIAN BUNNY



FLOWER BUNNY


MUMMY BUNNY



POORLY BUNNY



SURF'S UP BUNNY



BABY BUNNY


No comments:

Post a Comment